- Helping in digestion and improving gut health
- Help relive Headaches and migrane
- Improves Energy
- Fights Bacterial infections
- Fights bad breath
- Relieving abdominal pain
- Relieving colic pain in babies
- Clearing sinuses (through inhalation of vapors)
- Clearing throat and mouth ulcers through gargling
- Soothing skin rashes, sores, burns and scalds
Over the years, laboratory tests that were conducted on Peppermint has revealed that the bio-active compounds found in this herb has a very high potential in treating a range of otherwise serious issues like inflammatory conditions, osteoporosis, seizure disorders, diabetes etc. in the near future. My favourite, is VIMY’s peppermint tea.
Vimy’s Peppermint tea, has its unique set of health advantages that are best when experienced firsthand. A cup a day is good enough to improve quality of sleep, ease nasal congestion, reduce stress, improve gut health and add a healthy glow to your skin.
Peppermint boasts of numerous health benefits when combined with green tea. The natural compounds found in this tea may benefit your health in several ways. Vimy’s Peppermint tea is a delicious, caffeine-free beverage that can safely be consumed at any time of day.
You can buy it on Amazon –